L’Oréal Professionnels has made it easy for any stylist to recrete this season's hottest red carpet, runway and street-style trends.
Choose a look below to tackle and follow along the how-to video as Drew Schaefering, L’Oréal Professionel Artist provides some unique styling tips to assist you. For more information, visit lpmusthaves.com.
"The top knot can be worn from day to night and it’s as easy to style as a
ponytail,” says Schaefering.
Stylist Tip: When securing the top knot, don’t open the bobby pin. Insert it into
the knot closed.
* L’Oréal Professionnel Densité – a thickening primer that preps hair for
added density to allow for the style to stay in place.
* L’Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil— ultralightweight hair oil nourishes, adds shine and protects against frizz and is great for every hair type, even those with fine hair.
“This chic bouffant adds an edge to your client's overall look and is easier to style than
most people think,” explains Schaefering.
Stylist Tip: The key for that lift? Backcomb hair section only 3 inches from the
* L’Oréal Professionnel Expansion – a body activating mousse that adds
texture, body and shine.
* L’Oréal Professionnel True Grip – a texturizing powder that provides
dramatic volume and texture for all hair types.
* L’Oréal Professionnel Infinium 4 – extreme hold finishing spray to keep
style in place.
“This is a cool way give the trendy bob a try without chopping off your client's locks,”
Stylist Tip: Curl front pieces and secure with clips, allowing curls to set.
* L’Oréal Professionnel Volumetry Root Spray – for lasting volume
* L’Oréal Professionnel Architexture – a matte defining paste for
texture, definition and density. Perfect for deconstructing and making
this faux bob look “piece-y.”