Kris Sorbie, Redken 5th Avenue’s Education Artistic Director, founder of MembersOnly and two-time North American (NAHA) Master Hairstylist of the Year, has come up with a new and exiting app designed to make life easier for all hair and color professionals. Sorbie’s TouchPro was just released this morning, and is billed as "A Revolutionary iPhone App for Professional Hairdressers". The Kris Sorbie TouchPro is the first interactive educational iPhone app for professional hairdressers. Every stylists’ dream, the app is dedicated to bringing expert educational advice, innovative trends, and fashion forward artistry to hairstylists all over the world, helping them attain a better life, both financially and creatively.
Among its many features:
- FolioCam (captures before & after images of clients and automatically saves them in the in-app portfolio)
- Step By Step Hair Coloring Techniques
- 'How To' Up Styling Videos
- Consultation Tools (categories include design, up styling, color and texture)
- Daily Business, Retail, Finishing and Color Tips
- Inspirational Image Library
- Kris Sorbie Geographic Tracker
We met with Sorbie to get a mini demo from her directly. Check this out to get a taste of the KRIS SORBIE TOUCH PRO which can be downloaded free from the iPhone App Store.