Stylist Anh Co Tran took Ginnifer Goodwin's trademark pixie and created soft finger waves that evoked days-gone-by glamour while still being in-the-moment. Working with Wella Professionals, Tran shares steps for this sophisticated style.
- First, apply Wella Professionals Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray and Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier on wet hair.
- Blow the hair 80% dry with low heat and speed to not disturb her waves.
- Add Wella Professionals Bold Move Matte Styling Paste gently on the dry hair, using the comb to spread the product evenly.
- Mold the hair into a finger wave pattern. This way, the finger waves won't look so flat on her hair and will have some volume.
- Once, the finger waves are done, apply Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray to hold it in place.
- Finally spritz the Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight Shine Spray to keep hair looking wet and shiny.