Donald Scott NYC's Prepare Liquid Tool Glide For Slip and Shine While Cutting
Developed by Donald Scott, Prepare Liquid Tool Glide relieves tension for use between the razor and the hair while cutting. This “liquid tool” is specifically designed to work in harmony with the award-winning collection of Donald Scott NYC patented razor tools. The ultra-fine mist spray prepares hair for cutting and texturizing without dulling residue build-up. It is enriched with pure coconut and sunflower oils for hair that looks and feels healthy and polished.
- Preps hair by sealing cuticle and offering gentle slip for the razor, preventing damage
- Adds healthy shine and strength to hair
- The perfect finishing mist, it leaves a silky finish to blow dried hair; eliminates frizz and flyaways.
HOW TO USE:
- Spray 3-4 weightless mists to damp or dry hair. Add more as needed, depending on hair length and texture.
- Use before, during and after cutting and styling for added shine and a polished finish that resists frizz.