The new Matrix Style Link Mineral Collection, the latest in the Style Link styling range, features Style Link technology and micro-minerals that offer the separation, movement and hold that clients want--without tackiness, build-up or a greasy effect. Five new Style Link Texturizers produce clean-feeling hair, weightless separation and natural-to-mattified finishes.
- Airy Builder Dry Texture Foam — mousse that can be applied to damp or dry hair for airy texture and re-workable body. Enhanced with micro minerals, this dry texture foam holds, while producing instant body and weightless separation without stickiness or stiffness.
- Rough Me Up Sea Salt Spray — an infusion of micro salts softly defines the hair for buildable texture and natural movement. For beachy, touchable waves, spray on damp or dry hair from roots to ends.
- Grip Definer Texture Cream — lightweight texture cream supplies the perfect amount of “grip” without the stick to hair. Enhanced with mirco-minerals, you get non-sticky shape & hold, leaving the hair perfectly undone. Apply to damp or dry hair.
- Play Back Dry Shampoo — a multi-tasking dry shampoo, this formula adds grip and texture with a matte finish. Minerals absorb excess oils and impurities for longer-lasting styles.
- Mineral Booster Texture Booster — new to the Style Link Booster family, this texture booster can be cocktailed into any Style Link product for amplified matte, grip and texture, or used alone for high definition and maximum texture.
For more information, visit mymatrixfamily.com.