Truss Professional has launched 8 XPowder, a bond-building, damage-minimizing plant derived complex, designed to maintain the integrity, vibrancy and quality of colored strands. It allows bleaching agents to be evenly distributed into the cortex of the hair fiber, reducing damage and ensuring color that is more vibrant.
1. Improves texture because powder formula allows for easier application and spreadability
2. Increases stability during lightning process (without concerns of puffing/swelling)
3. Accelerates lifting and supports precise color results
4. Decreases heating during foil highlighting
5. Protects during bleaching process
6. Provides extra hydration
7. Offers easy detangling
8. Provides extra film protection and shine
To use, mix one part of Truss 8 XPowder to one part of Truss Bleaching powder and two parts of cream developer of your choice. Or you can mix one part directly into any hair color.
For more information, visit usa.trussprofessional.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.