The deadline for P&G Salon Professional Student Competition at Premiere Orlando on June 6th is almost here—May 11th to be exact! (All entries need to be received at the corporate office BY MAY 11th, 2011 to be considered for judging. It is highly recommended to ship Priority Mail and receive a tracking number to ensure on-time delivery.) If you want to enter the competition this year here are the steps you need to take in order to be qualified:
1. Review the rules and regulations document which can be downloaded at pgsalonpro.com/studentcompetition.
2. Choose a category to compete in: Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional or Clairol Professional.
3. Select a model. Keep in mind that the model selected does not have to be a professional model, but should "look" like a model.
4. Take a "Before" and "After" photo of your model. These images NEED to be a high-resolution (300 dpi or higher) digital file as well as a color print in 8"x10" format.
5. Interpret the looks within your chosen category.
6. Complete the total look on your model (ex. color, cut, style, make-up, wardrobe, accessories, etc.)
7. Complete the entry form with all required signatures and mail BOTH the entry form with the colored photos of the model to:
6109 DE SOTO AVENUE
Attn: P&G SALON PROFESSIONAL
STUDENT COMPETITION, PREMIERE 2011
WOODLAND HILLS, CA 91367
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.