Sport Clips Haircuts, a leading men's and boys' hair care provider, continues its fast-paced growth with the openings of its 1,300th location - a three-way tie as stores recently opened simultaneously in North Charleston, S.C.; Woodstock, Ga.; and New Providence, N.J. With locations in 49 U.S. states, this marks 152 store openings for the franchise in the 2014 calendar year, to date.
"Every store opening is significant because it means a growth in locally-owned businesses, adding to the retail and employment landscape of a community," says Sport Clips CEO Gordon Logan, who founded the company in 1993. "We had big dreams when we started the company with just one store. It's gratifying to see how the franchise investment opportunity, jobs for managers and stylists, and services we offer benefit Sport Clips team members, communities and clients."
Sport Clips offers:
• Barbershop amenities and services like the “MVP Experience” that includes a precision haircut, massaging shampoo, hot steamed towel treatment, and neck and shoulder massage
• Stylists who specialize in hair care for men and boys and stay up-to-date on industry trends
• Large, flat-screen televisions playing sports programming at each haircut station and in the lobby, along with reading materials
• Special lighting and massaging chairs in the shampoo area
• Haircut services without an appointment – walk-ins are welcome
For more information on Sport Clips, visit www.sportclips.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.