The new Frizz Dismiss haircare collection from Redken aims to combat one of the top complaints of women in regards to their hair.
Redken's Frizz Protection Factor (FPF) is a professional scale that allows you to choose protection a client needs based upon hair type and humidity level in order to maintain smooth, strong hair.
"Nearly all of my clients tell me how concerned they are about frizz," says Rodney Cutler, Redken brand ambassador and owner of Cutler/Redken Salons in NYC. "Frizz Dismiss is the ultimate anti-frizz solution, providing heat, humidity and smoothing protection."
Products in the line include:
- Sulfate-Free Shampoo: Gently cleanses and shields hair from frizz for a controlled finish.
- Conditioner: Moisturizes and detangles to assist in manageability and shine.
- Mask: Intense smoothing treatment for frizz-prone hair.
- FPF 10 Fly-Away Fix: Finishing sheets for all hair types to dismiss static and flyaways on dry hair.
- FPF 20 Smooth Force: Lightweight smoothing lotion for fine-medium hair in low to high humidity, also shields hair from heat styling.
- FPF 30 Instant Deflate: Leave-in smoothing oil serum for medium-coarse hair in low to high humidity smooths hair cuticle and protect from heat styling. Good on wet or dry hair.
- FPF 40 Rebel Tame: Leave-in smoothing control cream for coarse hair in medium to high humidity provides discipline, control and manageability to unrly hair and protects from heat styling. Best for blowdrying.
For more info, visit redken.com.