Developed by Mabel Covey and Aimee Sowu, a mother and daughter who are both working cosmetic chemists, CUE (Chemistry Uniquely Expressed) hair care products are based on science but inspired by indie arts.
After developing and fine-tuning products in their own R&D lab for top global beauty companies, and talking to hundreds of hairstylists and thousands of women, they decided to create their own product line.
CUE Hair Care features 14 products with NutriCUE Complex at its heart. NutriCUE Complex is the company’s signature blend of quinoa, camelina and chia oils, which ensures healthy hair:
- Quinoa Oil: rich in amino acids and strengthening proteins, which help repair chemical and thermal damage, as they protect the hair and scalp.
- Camelina Oil: a rich source of Omega 3, an oil that improves elasticity and boosts shine. It helps strengthen weak and damaged hair, and also helps inhibit future damage.
- Chia Oil: loaded with phytonutrients and antioxidants, which hydrate and protect the hair and scalp against excess dryness and damage. It leaves hair with a natural luster.
Individual products in the line also contain specific ingredients or proprietary complexes that enhance a particular function and treat, protect and maintain hair for optimal health.
- Works on every hair type and texture
- Safe for color-treated, keratin-treated and chemically processed hair
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and sodium chloride
The Cue line-up, which comes in recyclable packaging and works in concert, includes:
- CUE Crossbeat Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner for fine hair
- CUE Backbeat Daily Shampoo and Conditioner for average hair types
- CUE Hyperbeat Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner for curly, dry or damaged hair,
- CUE Card Detangling Spray, a color-safe detangling mist that strengthens hair and helps protect it from breakage as it detangles.
- CUE Kenetic Volumizing Spray, a versatile and heat-protecting volumizing spray that can be used with any styling technique.
- CUE Sound Sea Spray, a sea-inspired styling mist for natural-looking movement, beachy waves or defined curl.
- CUE Riff Styling Cream, a touchable, natural-ingredient based styling cream that adds body, lightweight hold and shine to any style.
- CUE Codetta Pliable Pomade, a flexible, healthy-hair enhancing pomade that allows you to style and re-style short hair.
- CUE Staccato Styling Clay, a salon-performance, natural-ingredient based styling clay that has hair-health benefits.
- CUE Libre Silicone-Free Serum, a multi-function silicone-free serum that nourishes hair with powerful natural ingredients.
- CUE Arioso™ Light Gloss Polish, a lightweight gloss polish that uses a natural-oil blend to add gloss and shine while restoring the hair’s elasticity.
All the products underscore the CUE name—Chemistry Uniquely Expressed—because they are rooted in science but created to enhance hair health and artistic styling results.
For more information, visit www.cueproducts.com.