L’Oréal Professionnel's new sustainable Source Essentielle a is silicone-free, paraben-free and sulfate-free formula haircare range with 80-100% naturally-derived ingredients.
The line is formulated with real flower and plant inclusions in every shampoo. Clients are also invited to refill their shampoo in salon to reduce their plastic consumption and save money on the refilled shampoo.
- Sulfate-free, Silicone-free, paraben-free formula
- 80 to 100% naturally-derived ingredients
- Vegan formulas
- Reduces plastic waste with eco-friendly, refillable bottles \
- Source Essentielle Daily Shampoo and Detangling Conditioner
- Made with Aloe Essence, The Source Essentielle Daily range is designed to improve body and suppleness of hair while leaving it lightweight with gorgeous shine. Top aroma notes: magnolia, galbanum roots and black pepper
- Designed for all hair types
- Source Essentielle Nourishing Shampoo and Nourishing Mask
- Made with sesame oil, the Source Essentielle Nourishing range is deisgned to nourish hair while providing softness and manageability. Top aroma notes: bergamot, orange and oat milk
- Designed for dry hair
- Source Essentielle Delicate Shampoo
- The Source Essentielle Delicate Shampoo is made with chamomile flower extracts and is designed to cleanse hair while regaining lightness, suppleness and shine. The company says it also untangles knots. Top aroma notes: green, citrus
- Designed for sensitive scalps
- Source Essentielle Radiance Mask
- The Source Essentielle Radiance Mask is made with fig pulp and should add lightweight hydration to maximize the longevity and radiance of hair color. Top aroma notes: cotton flower, green accord
- For all hair types looking for extra shine
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.