The Data-Driven Salon Summit returns for its fourth season September 12-13 in Chicago, where it will be co-located with America’s Beauty Show at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center. DDSS is a peer-led, hands-on educational experience that brings together the owners and managers of salons, spas and barbershops to understand how data can lead them to make better business decisions that fuel their growth and success.
Tickets are on sale now at datadrivensalon.com. The Early Bird pricing rage of $399 per ticket ends July 19, 2021. Ticket prices will be $499, starting on July 20, including onsite ticket sales.
Although all the sessions take a data-driven approach, the summit will explore an incredibly diverse amount of business topics, including:
- Two salon leaders will take a futuristic look at KPIs, and they’re planning to do it Clubhouse-style
- A recruitment and retention expert is going to dive deep into the results of a research study she’s conducted with the next generation of stylists on what they want in a job and how they look for one, plus she’ll share real case studies where she’s put her data to work to help salons drive recruitment
- A panel of salon owners will explore the ever-changing racial demographics of the United Stated, discussing what important steps salon leaders can take to drive diversity in their team members, their clientele and their services.
- A social media influencer will talk about how he markets his business through social differently than he markets himself, discussing the important metrics business leaders should follow on Facebook and Instagram.
- An accountant will talk about doing your taxes post-pandemic, sharing the latest rules on PPP plans and other loans
- An owner will discuss behavioral science and how you can leverage it for better marketing success
Additional sessions will explore:
- How to recapture your retail profits in the age of Amazon;
- How to leverage a specialty service to build a pandemic-proof business
- How to drive more profit from color services
- How to create marketing campaigns and measure their success through data-driven tactics
- And, the best strategies for creating the ultimate client experienc
It promises to be a power-packed two days of programming, and that doesn’t even account for all the wonderful networking time attendees will have with their peers and the DDSS sponsors. In additional, this year’s DDSS tickets come with some additional perks. Each ticket grants the ticketholder access to America’s Beauty Show 2021, some VIP time on the show floor without the crowds and access to the ABS Reunion Cocktail Party.
SALON TODAY wants to thank all of our sponsors are helping to make the 2021 event possible, Data- especially our platinum sponsors including Phorest, Great Lengths, Daysmart, Vish and MindBody.
If you’re serious about the business of your salon and want to learn how you can leverage data to drive its performance, I encourage you to visit datadrivensalon.com where you can see more details about our agenda and purchase your ticket.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Originally posted on Salon Today