Aquage, a professional hair care and styling brand inspired by the restorative and nutrient-rich properties of the sea, has introduced a new 6-piece line infused with CBD, and welcomed a new brand ambassador — celebrity stylist Laura Polko — to its team.
In the brand’s quest to create beautiful hair, it discovered the benefits of CBD as a way to promote calm and balance in the body and environment. This new CBD line will promote scalp health above all.
Users will experience the nutritive benefits of Aquage’s AlgaePlex PLUS CBD hair care and styling products. The proprietary blend of AlgaePlex, pure CBD, marula oil and vegan keratin gives the hair and scalp a connection back to nature, the brand says. The collection’s scent — with notes of sparkling citrus, water lotus, vanilla and soft woods — further deepens this relationship.
Available in the collection are:
- Hydrating shampoo: Moisture-replenishing shampoo that nourishes every strand and texture, leaving hair healthy-looking with incredible smoothness and shine, while also rebalancing scalp.
- Hydrating conditioner: Moisture-replenishing conditioner that gently detangles and nurtures every strand and texture, leaving hair healthy and silky while rebalancing scalp.
- Leave-in conditioning spray: Lightweight, leave-in conditioning treatment that detangles, replenishes moisture and strengthens the hair. Infused with CBD, vegan keratin and marine botanicals for strength, frizz control and heat protection.
- Intensive hydrating mask: Deep conditioning repair treatment that seals in hydration and smooths the cuticle for vital moisture, elasticity and shine restoration.
- Styling gel: Fast-drying gel provides shine and style control for on-the-go looks. Medium hold and flake-free.
- Texturizing pomade: Lightweight all-day control for texture and definition. Flake and crunch-free.
Laura Polko Joins as Brand Ambassador
Aquage has also introduced celebrity stylist Laura Polko as its new brand ambassador. Polko, who has more than 14 years of experience, will offer her styling experience and impressive client roster to further aid in awareness of the current portfolio, and drive excitement for new innovation to come.
Polko’s talent and modern hairstyling techniques have led her to become a go-to celebrity stylist with a client list that includes Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Adriana Lima, Chrissy Teigen and more.
“As a salon professional-inspired brand featuring sea-inspired ingredients to boost hair’s natural beauty, Laura is the perfect partner to help us grow the brand,” says Mary Burns, CMO of Beauty Quest Group. “She embodies the current and future brand spirit and we are so excited to have her bring her expertise to Aquage with this partnership.”
“I am so excited to join the Aquage team this year,” says Polko. “Their products are the perfect fit for my clients, providing an amazing styling experience for superior shine and condition. I can’t wait to kick off this partnership and share the new innovation to come.”
Polko says she especially loves the leave-in conditioning spray from the new CBD-infused collection, which is a double-whammy with heat protection as well.
For more information, visit www.aquage.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.