Understanding that one size does not fit all when it comes to keratin treatments, Keratin Complex is debuting customizable treatment kits for every hair type, desired result, and texture. The sleek, elegant new kits include everything salons and stylists need to deliver the perfect service, while providing clients with specific products that enable them to continue the aftercare protocol at home. There are System Kits for Keratin Complex’s NKST, NKSTB, EBO, KCSMOOTH and PBO treatments.
“We wanted to make the backbar to retail experience an easy, turnkey one,” explained Zoe Hyams, Senior Vice President Marketing for Keratin Complex. “Our new Keratin Complex System Kits allow the stylist to include the retail at-home maintenance product in the price of the service, ensuring the customer uses the proper products designed to protect the treatment and maintain the beautiful results once they leave the salon.”
From start to finish, the Keratin Complex System Kits reinforce the protocol from customized treatment service through to aftercare. It is also an easy way for hairdressers to try a Keratin Complex treatment/service they may not offer at a fraction of the cost.
The System Kits offered include:
- NKST (Natural Smoothing Keratin Treatment) - the original, award-winning smoothing service that lasts up to 5 months.
- NKSTB (Natural Smoothing Keratin Treatment Blondes) - provides a reparative smoothing treatment for not only blonde but for anyone with fine, fragile or overprocessed hair. Also lasts up to 5 months.
- EBO (Express Blow Out Smoothing Treatment) is a quick 10-minute add-on to every color service that locks in color and provide powerful smoothing results.
- KCSMOOTH is a 2-step Heat Activated System powered by a proprietary blend of Signature Keratin, antioxidants, and amino acids, designed for maximum manageability.
- PBO (Personalized Blow Out Smoothing Treatment) is a customizable smoothing treatment that allows you to keep your curl or maximize smooth.
Packaged in a high-gloss envelope box, each kit includes the products needed to complete the service and the recommended client aftercare.
Where needed, the all-new KC PRIMER Keratin Pre-Treatment Shampoo is included in the box as the necessary first step of the treatment protocol in NKST, NKSTB, EBO and PBO. KC PRIMER is designed to work synergistically with all Keratin Complex treatments to prepare the cuticle for Signature Keratin uptake.
Keratin Complex products can be found at your local professional beauty distributor, SalonCentric or online at www.keratincomplex.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.