Beauty Quest Group is expanding its professional resources with the launch of two new programs, The Backroom and Fringe Benefits, in an ongoing effort to support the professional hair community. Of BQG’s multi-brand portfolio, Aquage and RUSK will be the first to roll out these native programs.
The Backroom is a new digital learning destination exclusive to the professional artistry community. The Backroom provides the tools to help salon pros design their own success, personally and professionally. Professionals can explore a variety of expert-led tutorials, marketing tools and product education. BQG will be adding new uploads throughout the year for up-to-date, exciting content for members.
The concept for The Backroom is to disrupt the negative perception associated with salon backrooms, and encourage a positive salon culture. Built on three core pillars, The Backroom promotes:
- The freedom to create a life of fulfillment by maximizing the value of your time behind the chair
- The techniques needed to achieve financial security by becoming an in-demand stylist
- The inspiration to have the confidence to achieve ultimate success by seizing opportunities
Upon entering the The Backroom, users can easily navigate site features, such as:
- Classes & Events: Access to bi-weekly virtual experiences hosted by experienced Aquage artists, and industry events with Cosmoprof
- On Demand Tutorials: A series of free virtual cutting and styling tutorials
- Sales + Marketing Tools: A collection of downloadable Aquage resources, including price list, product fact sheets, salon posters, web banners and more
- Product Education: A dedicated section with downloadable assets that speak to which Aquage products are best suited for any styling goals.
In addition to new learning tools for professionals, this March, BQG is debuting its first ever multi-brand loyalty program: Fringe Benefits. This unique rewards program allows salons and professionals to earn points with every dollar spent on RUSK and Aquage products.
Fringe Benefits is Beauty Quest Group’s way of thanking their salon and stylist partners for their continued loyalty and support. The new standard in salon loyalty programs, Fringe Benefits offers exclusive benefits, such as:
- Access to over 8,000 items, including RUSK and Aquage backbar products, education, and items for personal or business use, even travel rewards.
- Cumulative point program that can be used to earn or redeem across both sites to help achieve a higher status faster. Award levels include Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
- Total inclusivity as points are earned effective from the first purchase, ideal for independent stylists who face challenges attaining quarterly minimums that other programs require.
- Enrolled salons and stylists earn points from every dollar spent each quarter. Points have a life of 2+ years to ensure sufficient time to accrue and utilize for a multitude of rewards, such as electronics, jewelry, housewares and more.
To participate, sign up at FringeBenefitsbyBQG.com. You can add the beauty distributor of your choice that reports quarterly purchases to earn points.
“Empowering the professional community is an ongoing dedication of ours at BQG,” said Chief Marketing Officer Mary Burns. “In launching The Backroom and Fringe Benefits, our hope is to drive education, success and skill development across the community of artists that have shown continued support across our brands. We are excited to give back to those we value so deeply with these larger scale programs that will help them achieve boundless success.”
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.