As planning is underway for the 2024 America’s Beauty Show (ABS), April 20-22, 2024, ABS by Cosmetologists Chicago (CC) announced the appointment of new team members to join a legacy association of salon professionals, salon owners, barbers, nail technicians, estheticians, and students.
“We are very fortunate to have such talented teammates to help continue developing the legacy of America’s Beauty Show and Cosmetologists Chicago. Donna, Kathy, Angie, and Gabby each have unique skills and will be focused on building America’s Beauty Show 24 — What’s Next exhibitor engagement, digital marketing, event sponsorship, and unique business-development programs. They are joined by a dedicated and talented team of colleagues working together to serve all licensed beauty professionals.”
— Frank P. Fulco, CEO of America’s Beauty Show and Cosmetologists Chicago
America’s Beauty Show and Cosmetologists Chicago New Hires
- Angie Keane, Manager of Operations & Business Development, brings operational experience, leadership, and efficiency to Cosmetologists Chicago and America’s Beauty Show. “Putting my project planning skills at the forefront, I will focus on a new Health & Wellness Pavilion at America’s Beauty Show,” said Keane. “I’m looking forward to bringing a new perspective on health and wellness, and reminding the beauty industry to put themselves first.”
- Donna Cristino, Senior Sales Manager, a licensed cosmetologist, and licensed esthetician, has 25+ years of dedicated experience in the beauty industry. Joining the ABS Exhibitor Sales Team, led by Jarek Lipczynski, Director of Sales, Cristino has owned a barbershop, created her brand that sold on QVC, and worked for several distributors and other retailers, large and small, throughout the country. She understands the importance of attending beauty shows as a salon pro and exhibiting as a brand. “I love the beauty industry and speaking to brands that are changing the beauty world with their unique ideas and talent,” said Cristino. “Working with a dedicated group of individuals who all seek the same goal of building the best beauty show in the world is great.”
- Kathy Gruttadauria, Senior Sales Manager, has worked in sales and event management in the beauty industry for 20+ years. “Having always admired the excitement and professionalism America’s Beauty Show brings to the industry every year, I look forward to joining the Cosmetologists Chicago team and bringing Skin & Spa to America’s Beauty Show,” said Gruttadauria. “My goal is to partner and strategize with my clients and work with them toward mutually beneficial goals before, during, and post event.”
- Gaby Zepeda, Digital Marking Ambassador, brings a wealth of creativity and experience in digital marketing. While pursuing a master's degree in digital marketing at Northern Illinois University, she will contribute to and collaborate with the CC/ABS Team. “I’m thrilled to join the America's Beauty Show and Cosmetologists Chicago team to network, learn, and be inspired,” said Zepeda.
The America’s Beauty Show Team
- Frank P. Fulco, CEO
- Megan Goggin, Director of Marketing
- Jayke Lind, Operations Director
- Jessi Marshall, Director of Education
- Kate Gallagher, Public Relations
- Angie Keane, Manager of Operations & Business Development
- Jarek Lipczynski, Director of Sales
- Donna Cristino, Senior Sales Manager
- Kristen Erickson, Creative Director
- Traci Sally, Digital Creative Director
- Gaby Zepeda, Digital Marking Ambassador
- Michael Micek, Chicago Association Management
America’s Beauty Show will be held April 20-22, 2024, in Rosemont, IL at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center.
More information on America’s Beauty Show and Cosmetologists Chicago can be found at www.AmericasBeautyShow.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.