At the most recent ARTIST SESSION, attendee Alice Ness dug deep into her goody bag to get maximum root lift and texture from her model's hair. In this short interview Ness demos the RSESSIONPRO Root Lifter and Sam Villa TexturIron. The bonus for Ness (and for everyone else) was the RSESSIONPRO mat that changes color when a hot tool is placed on its surface. "It's the perfect mat," says Ness, "And the goody bag is one of the best things, not THE best thing, but one of the best about ARTIST SESSION."
Speaking of the goody bag, it different at each session and this one was particularly fabulous. Valued at about $1400, the Spring 2014 bag included:
- BabylissPro Nano Titanium 1" Ultra Thin Flat Iron
- BabylissPro Nano Titanium 1 1/4 inch Curling Iron
- Portofino 6600 Blow Dryer by BabylissPro
- Sam Villa TexturIron Micro Crimping Iron
- RSESSION Hot Tool Mat
- RSESSION Root Control Iron
- Verge by ONE Styling Ribbon Iron
- ONE Styling Penquin Clips
- Andis ENVY Combo Clipper and Trimmer
- CHI Brush Set
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.