Melissa Meacham, owner of Rogue Hair Studio (@roguehairstudio), created an antique blonde and pink color melt on her client, resulting in an overall look that is fit for a fairy tale.
“I was inspired by this beautiful vintage wedding dress my mom got in at her resale shop, Hot Stuff,” said Meacham. “I wanted to create something soft and beautiful, but unique.”
Here Meacham gives us her steps to creating the dreamy look:
1. First, I used the Pravana Color Extractor to lift out her previous red.
2. Then I pre-lightened her hair with TIGI True Light White.
3. Next, I toned with Bedhead Dumb Blonde Toning Shampoo, then dried the hair completely.
4. Using a pale pink formula 1 of Pravana Silk Degrees and Pastel Pink, I massaged the formula in midway through the hair.
5. Then with Formula 2 of Pravana Pastel Pink and Magenta, I massaged through the ends.
6. Process 30 minutes at room temperature.
7. Finally, I used my Hot Tools 1-1/2 inch curling iron to create the soft curls.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.