Photo courtesy ofMichael Tran/Getty Images
Academy Award-winning actress Anne Hathaway wore a modern and romantic half-updo styled by Anh Co Tran with Flow Hair Care products at the Toronto International Film Festival. She attended the red carpet premiere of her new film "Colossal," wearing a fitted Rodarte floral dress with gold embroidery and sheer lace sleeves.
“The design of Anne’s Rodarte botanical dress was so amazing that we went for a look of ‘undone romance’—soft, shiny and natural-looking yet very now,” said Tran. “Though the style was deconstructed, every strand had to look vibrant, lustrous and weightless for the look to work. To accent the modern romantic theme, I added a small top knot for a whimsical touch.”
GET THE LOOK:
1. To prepare hair for styling, apply Flow Zero Friction Detangling Treatment on damp hair to nourish and defrizz. Comb through. Immediately follow with Flow Radiant Armor Heat Protect Spray to protect hair and amplify shine. Comb through.
2. Then, layer in a pea-size amount of Flow Boundless Body Plumping Lotion on damp hair at the roots to create lift and style support. Follow with a pea-size amount of Flow Touchable Texture Design Cream, applying to damp hair from mid-shaft to ends for flexible hold. Rough-dry until hair is 80% dry.
3. Use fingers to lift hair at the roots while blow-drying to create fullness. Smooth out the ends by blow-drying them with a round brush.
4. Using a 1" curling iron, create soft, flowing curls in sections.
5. Once the curls are finished, re-apply a small amount of Flow Touchable Texture Design Cream to dry hair using fingertips to break up the curls for undone texture.
6. Take hair from the crown section and twist it into a topknot. Secure with bobby pins, leaving some hair out for a soft, undone, romantic look.
7. Complete this style using Flow Impeccable Finish Flex Working Hairspray.