Combating your client’s color concerns requires the right knowledge, tools and resources to get the job done. And while all of these things are important, using the right hair color is crucial to providing your clients with their desired results.
L'Oréal Professionnel's Majirel line offers rich, permanent hair dye which provides coverage of gray hair and dimensional color results. The line has over 100 shades that can be tailored to create exactly the color your client is looking for.
As part of Majirel's new #ColorMakeover campaign, Majirel offers the answers to three common color correction scenarios, from dealing with clients with: dull and faded hair, to yellow and brassy, to hair with color blocking and contrasting color.
This technique, by L'Oréal Professionnel Artist Brooke Evans (@Brookieney), from Forma Collective Salon in Englewood, CO, shows how you can transform a client with dull and faded hair into a look that's glossy with luminous shine.
Remember to tag #colormakeover when you transform one of your clients with Majirel!
Formula 1: Majirel 5.32/5GV + 20-vol. Majicrème developer
Formula 2: Majirel 6.13/6BG + 20-vol. Majicrème developer + Smartbond Step 1 Additive
SECTIONING: Separate hair into quadrants.
• Apply Formula 1 in vertical sections as a global application.
• On dull previously highlighted hair, apply Formula 2 through mid-lengths and ends to fill, process 35 minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear and towel dry.
• Apply Smartbond Step 2, leave-on hair for 10 minutes.
REMOVAL AND RINSING POST SMARTBOND STEP 2:
1. Wet, emulsify, rinse and shampoo with L’Oréal Professionnel Vitamino Color A•OX.
2. Condition and lock in the color with Powerdose Color A•OX.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.