The first look is a white, angled tip shaped like a sail, while the other features two graphic lines,” she said. “With the help of a thin striping brush, this look is easily achieved at home; no tape or guides required."
The designs will be worn as an accent nail on each hand.
Apricot cuticle oil
Here to Stay base coat
Speed.Setter top coat
Recreate the Look:
- Apply apricot cuticle oil to moisturize skin, then wipe the nail bed clean with polish remover.
- Add one layer of Here to Stay base coat for a smooth polish application.
- Apply one coat of Mademoiselle for a ”clean and fresh” look.
- Using a striping brush dipped in Blanc, draw a diagonal line from the outer edge of the nail down toward the tip.
- Fill in the negative space with polish.
- On the other hand, draw a thin diagonal stripe from the edge of the nail down toward the tip, then create a short, horizontal line from the center o f the stripe out toward the edge o f the nail bed
- Finish with Speed.Setter top coat for high shine that dries in less than a minute.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.