Celebrity hairstylist Jerrod Roberts styled actress Eiza Gonzalez at the 2019 Sundance Film Festival. He created a sexy, shiny, swept-back messy bun with loose pieces to frame her face using Oribe Hair Care.
To recreate the look:
- Prep hair with Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray.
- Curl hair with a two-inch curling iron in sections away from the face.
- Spray Dry Texturizing Spray throughout sections to create a rougher texture.
- Pull hair into a ponytail in the middle, back of the head and dust the ponytail with Swept Up Volume Powder Spray.
- Twist hair into place and pin to create a loose, unstructured bun.
- Finish with Superfine Hair Spray.
View this post on Instagram
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.