Women’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol is the first and only FDA-approved, once daily application hair regrowth product exclusively for women experiencing hereditary hair loss. The foam formula features an enhanced biodelivery system designed to break down with body heat to deposit actives on the scalp without residue. Rogaine brand is the #1 dermatologist recommended brand for hair regrowth
Who It’s For:
- Women experiencing hereditary hair loss appearing as a “diffuse” thinning over the top of the head and along the part.
How It Works & Clinical Studies:
- Contains 5% minoxidil, the only ingredient FDA-approved to regrow hair in women.
- When massaged into the scalp, Women’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol reactivates hair follicles and stimulates hair growth.
- Clinical studies show that with once daily use of Women’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol for 24 weeks, 81% of women regrew hair, with initial results as early as 12 weeks and new hairs coming in up to 48% thicker than before.
- Continued use of Women’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol is required to maintain results.
How to Use:
- Women’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol is easy to apply once daily in the morning or evening; simply dispense the product onto a non-porous surface, part hair to help maximize scalp exposure and massage it into the scalp and allow to dry.
- To maintain the look of clean, healthy hair, use only the recommended dose.
- It can be applied to dry or towel-dried hair.
- Follow with normal styling routine as necessary.
- Women’s Rogaine 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol can be used on colored or chemically treated (permed) hair; it should not be used on the same day of any chemical treatment to the hair.
- It does not interfere with a styling routine and can be used in conjunction with other styling products.
- It is available without a prescription.
Hereditary Hair Loss Facts:
- 1 in 3 women notice hair thinning in her lifetime.
- Most people lose between 50-100 hairs a day, which is considered normal hair loss; a consistent loss of 150 hairs a day is considered significant hair loss.
- Female Pattern Hair Loss can start between puberty and the 20s with a second peak in the early 40s.
To learn more about Rogaine products and hair loss, go to www.womensrogaine.com.