The Panasonic Professional Series Hair Clipper & Trimmer features durable, ultra-sharp X-Taper blades that capture and hold hair for a clean, efficient cut. The high-powered Linear Motor with Constant Control powers the ultra-sharp blades through even thick, dense hair, smoothly and evenly. And you can choose to use the ER-GP80-K corded or cordless, with the same amount of power up until the very end of the battery charge.
- Use corded or cordless, with no loss of power
- Up to 50 minutes of cordless clipping off a 1-hour charge
- Unique X-Taper Blades capture and cut hairs that are often missed with traditional clippers for a smoother, more uniform cut
- High-power 10,000 CPM linear motor with Constant Control detects density to cut through even thick, dense hair with ease and no loss of power for smooth, steady performance
- A combination of DLC (diamond-like carbon) and TiN (Titanium Nitrade) Hard Coatings provide durability for a long-lasting sharp edge.
- Sharp 45° blade for precise cutting
- Sharp cutting edges quickly cut even thick and hard hairs
- Easily adjust cutting lengths with quick-adjust trim dial between .08 and 2cm in .3mm steps
- Six cutting lengths with three, dual-sided comb attachments: 3/4mm, 6/9mm, or 12/15mm (1/8in / 3/16in; 1/4in / 3/8 in; 1/2in / 5/8in)
- Attachment tray included
- Slim and light design with an easy-to-use shape and high-grade feel is ideal for prolonged use
- Charge stand included
For more information, visit www.PanasonicProTrimmers.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.