Gelish and Morgan Taylor are getting wicked this fall and introducing the Disney Villains collection.
The collection brings to life some favorite villains with deep shades to bring out your naughty and edgier side and rich jewel tone finishes to enchant.
The Disney Villains collection will be available in matching Morgan Taylor Lacquer, Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish and Gelish Dip formulas ensuring that everyone can find the perfect formula to fit their nail needs.
“It’s exciting to collaborate with Disney again and take a walk on the wild side, who doesn’t love a little mischief?” says Danny Haile, CEO and Founder of Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish. “We wanted to pay homage to the unsung heroes of Disney by developing colors that take a twist on the bad reputation that villains have.”
This collection features six NEW shades including:
• YOU’RE IN MY WORLD NOW – Deep Burgundy Pearl (Dr. Facilier)
• MAKE ‘EM SQUIRM – Purple-Blue Pearl (Ursula)
• MISTRESS OF MAYHEM – Emerald Glitter (Maleficent)
• SMOKE THE COMPETITION – Concrete Gray Crème (Hades)
• JUST ONE BITE – Candy Apple Red Shimmer (The Evil Queen)
• FASHION ABOVE ALL – Silver Metallic (Cruella de Vil)
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Originally posted on NAILS Magazine