There's no better time than now to build your business and your personal brand. And education is the way to do both.
Attend the Extend Event, two days packed with all-things hair extensions, from installation, removal and coloring, to styling and expert tips.
This digital trade show is taking place October 25-26, 2020. Attendees can get certified in three methods, while also receiving a free Swag Bag valued at over $250.
The Extend Event Includes:
- Certification in Sew-In Wefts, Tape-In & Halo Extensions
- Education from the top hair extension brands including: Hotheads® hairtalk® Babe, Halo Couture, Donna Bella, and others
- Installation techniques, tips on how to retail extensions in your salon, business tips to grow your extension clientele and more.
- 12 hours of virtual education from the best-of-the-best in the industry
- One-on-one meetings with experts from any brand via their virtual booth
- Chat and participate in live panels with the artists and educators during the event
- Exclusive discounts from all hair extension brands and participating partners
- Participation during the online event or watch the event at your leisure for up to 30 days after the event
Annette Updo Artist (@annette_updo_artist) - Learn how to style Halos for the perfect look and how to grow your social media following along the way
Christina Cinque (@hairgoddessofny) - Christina will deliver a special segment sharing her secrets to success behind the chair
Cherry Petenbrink (@hairbycherryp) – From an editorial artist whose work has been seen in The Hunger Games series, a special look at coloring extensions using Joico
Kathy Nunez (@kathynunezhair) – The key to a successful extension look is the cutting and blending. Learn time saving tips to achieving the perfect look every time
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.