- Bluesky is a global fashion beauty brand that designs, produces and distributes nail products for more than 55 countries.
- With more than 1000 colors of gel polish, Blueskys’ dedication to quality and safety, and their wide range of products and shades, Bluesky is popular with nail lovers, worldwide.
- Meet two of Bluesky's innovative products...
Gum Gel is an innovative product that contains acrylic and gel. This 2 – in – 1 formula combines the best features of both. It’s your nail ally for nail extension as it’s durable and lasts for over a month. Ideal for nail extension with a pleasant and discreet scent. It’s easy to apply and to make it easier, nail professionals could use the dual tips of the Bluesky collection.
Gum Gel Key Features:
- Unlike hard gel, Gum Gel is not self-leveling, but stays where you place it; unlike acrylic, it doesn’t harden until it’s cured in an LED or UV lamp.
- Cure time is about 60 seconds in an LED lamp or two minutes in a UV lamp. Gum Gel nails do not experience heat spikes during curing, and there is no tacky layer after curing.
- Gum Gel is more flexible than acrylic, stronger than hard gel, and lighter than both.
- The product can be applied as an overlay over natural nails, a tip overlay, or sculpted over a form.
- Gel polish colors can be applied over the product, and gel polish can be mixed with Gum Gel to create a design.
Gum Gel is available in 20 colors:
Drawing straight lines on nails can be a problem that many beginners struggle with, and even some experienced nail professionals.
With Bluesky Matrix Gel, beginners and professionals can make more accurate, clean and quicker straight lines and dots.
Enter the Matrix of countless, creative designs.
Available in 13 colors:
See more about Bluesky and their global beauty offerings.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Originally posted on NAILS Magazine