HOW-TO: Mixed Media Ponytail with Fingerwaved Top by Celeb Stylist Ted Gibson
This look mixes together two types of texture from top to bottom, and is tied back into an elegant ponytail. The top features a single, sleek fingerwave and expands into tight, frizz-free curls. Originally created by Celebrity stylist Ted Gibson for L'Oreal Professionnel, this "Mixed Media Ponytail" is great for daytime or evening occasions. Get the steps below using L'Oreal Professionnel products!
1. Prep hair with Tecni.Art Volume Envy Extra and power-dry. Create a radial parting and clip away.
2. In horizontal sections form an on-base figure-8 set.
3. Cool hair to set and spray with Tecni.Art Infinium 3.
4. Brush out set with a wide tooth comb. Form a finger wave shape with no-crease clips.
5. Gather hair at occipital bone and secure in a low ponytail. For volume, smoke Tecni.Art True Grip into ponytail.
6. Remove no-crease clips from finger wave and finish with Tecni.Art Shower Shine and Tecni.Art Infinium 4.
For more information about L'Oreal Professionnel, visit us.lorealprofessionnel.com.