NYFW: Oribe at Pyer Moss Fall/Winter 2018
Photo: Theodoros Chliapas
The Pyer Moss Fall/Winter 2018 show celebrated black empowerment and individuality by blending tactile textures with pops of color for a forward-thinking, wearable collection. Embracing texture in his own way, Oribe Director of Training and Content, Kien Hoang, paid specific attention to each model, enhancing natural curl, style and shine.
Get the Look:
- Prep hair with Foundation Mist to awaken texture.
- Analyzing each type of curl and hand twist using either Curl Control Silkening Crème, Supershine Light Moisturizing Cream, or Run-Through Detangling Primer.
- Let hair dry, allowing texture to expand outwards on its own.
- Tame any loose edges with Star Glow Styling Wax.
- Finish with Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray.