Wave of Whimsy
Colin CarusoPhoto 12 of 12
The Paul Mitchell Magic Tides collection from John Paul Mitchell Systems whisks you and your clients away to a land of limited-edition tools, product mixes and gift-with-purchase goodies specially prepared for the Modern Fairytale campaign from CosmoProf and MODERN SALON. Inspired by mermaids, fantasy and all things “modern fairytale,” the Magic Tides collection helps you capture happily-ever-after looks with bewitchingly beautiful tools and product sets to fulfill clients’ every wish and need.
Start with the Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Limited Edition Magic Tides Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1, a do-it-all tool that delivers dreamy texture. Paul Mitchell has paired the iron with a complimentary heat-safe, holographic clutch so that clients can travel and recreate their waves on-the-go! Features include:
- 1” styling rod for loose waves.
- 1.25” styling cone for natural-looking curls.
- 0.75” small styling cone for ringlets.
- Ceramic barrels with cool tip.
- Heating capacity up to 410°F with custom digital display.
- Dual voltage for worldwide use.
The free clutch also is included with two Magic Tides irons—the Express Ion Smooth+ and the Express Ion Style+. The Magic Tides Limited Edition extends to the Express Curl 1", which distributes heat evenly for consistent, long-lasting curls, has an adjustable temperature control and quickly heats up to 430°F. Like the Unclipped 3-in-1, the Express Curl 1” features dual voltage for worldwide use.
The Magic Tides Brush Display holds six Limited Edition Paul Mitchell Sculpting Brushes and three Limited Edition Paul Mitchell Paddle Brushes. In addition to the pretty tools, Paul Mitchell creates a fairytale with Magic Tides Duos & Sets for every hair tone and texture:
- Magic Tides Fairytale Blonde & Brunette features Paul Mitchell Invisiblewear Blonde Dry Shampoo and Undone Texture Hairspray.
- Magic Tides Straight Spell pairs Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum with Paul Mitchell Hot off the Press.
- Magic Tides Enchanted Blonde bundles Paul Mitchell Forever Blonde Shampoo, Forever Blonde Conditioner and Forever Blonde Dramatic Repair.
“At Paul Mitchell, we are all about detoxifying shampoos and conditioning treatments to get hair ready for all the lightening services in spring and summer,” says Colin Caruso, John Paul Mitchell Systems artistic director of color. “Think of it as a spring cleaning for your clients’ hair. And try our customized conditioners like Color Craft to help clients maintain those beautiful spring tones between services.”