Nourish Scalps with Keune Haircosmetic's New Shampoo and Lotion Duo
Keune Haircosmetics has launched Care Derma Sensitive Shampoo and Lotion, an allergen-free, dermatologically approved, pH-neutral duo for sensitive scalps.
Keune developed the Care Derma Sensitive line because 60% of women and 40% of men say they have a sensitive scalp, which is often linked to certain allergies. The shampoo and lotion actively work to combat redness, itching and irritation, thanks to Keune’s Scalp-Soothing Complex: a blend of calming, healing and itch-alleviating glycerin, symollient and allantoin. Derma Sensitive Shampoo is designed to cleanse, soften and add shine to the hair while soothing dry scalps. The calming and hydrating leave-in lotion treats and rebalances the scalp thoroughly.
Keune Care Derma Sensitive Shampoo and Lotion preserve the scalp’s natural pH value of 5. The shampoo is sulfate-and alcohol-free, and both the shampoo and lotion are formulated without color additives. The fragrance was carefully created to be low in allergens to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction.
Five Essential Minerals:
Central to KeuneCare formulas is Keune’s patented Essential Mineral Complex, developed according to long-established scientific practices and principles. These five minerals—zinc, copper, silicum, iron and magnesium—work together to nourish the scalp and strengthen and repair the hair.
- Zinc is an antioxidant that stimulates the development of new cells.
- Copper promotes hair growth by boosting the formation of disulfide cross linkages in keratinization.
- Silicum plays a huge role during the formation of collagen and connective tissues that make up hair.
- Iron is vital for protein formulation and acts as an oxygen carrier throughout the body, energizing the scalp and leaving hair glossy.
- Magnesium sustains energy production and ensures a healthy mineral balance.