Dani Washington, stylist and colorist in Knoxville, TN, created this gorgeous, dimensional brunette foilayage using L’oreal Pro and Redken.
- Full Foilayage using L'oreal Pro Studio 8 and 20 vol
- Lowlights using Redken shades 5NW 6N
- Glossed with 9N + 8VG
- Work with four sections—both sides of part, back and face frame area.
- Tease and paint, then insulate the pieces in foils for a good lift.
- Apply lowlights every 2-3 sections to add dimension and balance to the balayage look.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.