To emphasize its revolutionary aspect, CLICS—Color Lab Inventory Control System—will present "Revolution" on Monday, April 11, during the 2022 America's Beauty Show (ABS). Information also will be available throughout the show at the CLICS Digital Hair Color Studio.
Launched in October 2021 after five years in development, CLICS is a technologically advanced way for salons to formulate, dispense, and manage color inventory. At ABS, joining industry icon Chrystofer Benson, CLICS SVP of Global Creative Direction, will be Artistic Director Damien Carney, Technical Director Greta Coston, and the entire CLICS Creative Team.
With the touch of a button, all the guesswork is taken out of color formulation—no measuring, mixing, waste, mess, or mistakes. The benefits of CLICS impact many areas:
- Precision. Create any shade with 100% accuracy and repeatability.
- Waste. Eliminate waste and keep color and money from going down the drain.
- Inventory. Recyclable color canisters replenish automatically from a cloud-based system so there’s zero inventory to manage. According to the company, you can reduce inventory by 30%.
- Client recordkeeping. The CLICS mobile app automatically records client service records, notes, and formulas, making it easy for you to reuse them.
- Environment. Save time, save money, save space—and eliminate errors and wasted tubes.
- CLICS Colors. Formulate with 23 vibrant shades plus additives and developers to create millions of demi-permanent and permanent color combinations.
- Economics. CLICS is better for your bottom line and for the environment, too.
The looks shown above are part of the Encryption collection.
Creative direction: Chrystofer Benson @cbensonhair
Hair stylists: Chrystofer Benson @cbensonhair; Greta Coston @gretacoston; Damien Carney @damiencarneyprofessional
Barber: Tyler Kelbert @tyler_kelbert
Photographer: Damien Carney @damiencarneyprofessional
Art director: Hannah Leigh @hannah.patricia.leigh
Makeup artist: Danielle Donahue @damnhell
Wardrobe stylist: Kate Johnson @katejohnso.n
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Originally posted on Salon Today