CHI has launched the new CHI LAVA PRO Hair Dryer, featuring its signature CHI LAVA Ceramic technology. This dryer offers an LCD digital temperature display, three removable magnetic attachments, four precise heat settings, and three speed settings — all while weighing less than 1lb.
Its unique shape provides a straight shot of air, which reduces drying time using less electricity, while producing a stronger air flow (up to 110,000 rpm/min). While on, the dryer then emits around 50 million negative ions. Paired with CHI LAVA minerals and ceramic, it offers gentle, consistent heat at lower temperatures.
The CHI LAVA PRO Hair Dryer is also self-cleaning. To activate the autocleaning session, take off the back filter cage attachment and hold down the cool shot button for 3 seconds.
Key Features of the CHI LAVA PRO Hair Dryer
- LCD digital temperature display.
- Four heat settings and three speed settings.
- Three easy to remove magnetic attachments: diffuser, precision doncentrator, and smoothing nozzle.
- Seven-second reverse auto cleaning function.
- Cool shot button and cool air setting.
- Low noise at ≤ 80dB.
- 11 ft. (3.35m) cord length.
- Up to 110,000 rpm/min for powerful airflow.
- >50 million negative ion output technology.
- Plug appliance into the correct power source.
- Press the Airflow button to the desired setting. The LCD display indicates which settings you are using.
- ο represents gentle airflow.
- οο represents medium airflow.
- οοο represents fast airflow.
- Press the Temperature button to the desired setting.
- Room temperature is cool.
- 140F/60C is low.
- 190F/90C is medium.
- 250F/120C is high.
- Push the power button to turn off the dryer after each use.
This hair dryer features an autocleaning function for cleaning its inner components.
- Once the hair dryer is off, press and hold the cool shot button for 3 seconds.
- The motor will then turn on in reverse for 8 seconds, while the other buttons remain inactive.
- At the end of the autocleaning session, turn the hair dryer on.
- If you want to stop the autocleaning, press the power button to turn on the hair dryer. The function will stop automatically, and the hair dryer will function normally.
Tip: It is recommended to clean once a week.
Learn more at www.CHI.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.