Red hair may have been 2023’s biggest hair color trend. Remember Cowboy Copper? Technically it was a hybrid, part warm brown and part copper, but what made the breakout hair color trend so exciting was that there were dozens of iterations on social media. Remarkably versatile, the shade could be customized to flatter any complexion, and anyone could wear it.
To stay on-trend, Keratin Complex launched its new Color Kit, featuring The Signature Red Color Technique. This kit delivers a red base that can be customized and tailored for each client. Use the full spectrum of Keratin Complex red shades to create multi-tonal reds.
Keratin Complex's professional hair color features its signature Keratin-enhanced formula designed to restore and strengthen the overall integrity of the hair.
Each Keratin Complex Color Kit includes four 100-mL/3.4 fl. oz. KeraLuminous Keratin-Enhanced Permanent Hair Color and one 236 mL/8 fl. oz. Keratin Complex 20-Volume Developer.
Get The Look
- Formula A: 30g 6.5/6Rv + 20g 6.4/6C + 75g 20-Volume Developer.
- Formula B: 30g 7.35/7GRv + 20g 7.6/7R + 75g 20-Volume Developer.
- Model: Technique applied on a natural Level 6 using a virgin application process.
How to Apply
- Divide hair into four sections.
- Start at nape. Using ¼ - ½” partings, apply Formula A to base area and blend out 1-3” to the midshafts.
- Apply Formula B to the midshafts through the ends, overlapping base color.
- Blend color overlap with fingers and comb through entire section with a fine-tooth comb to feather both formulas in each section.
- Next, take another ¼ - ½” parting and apply Formula A to entire subsection from base area through the ends.
- Continue technique, alternating subsection formulas throughout entire head.
- Process for 35 minutes.
- Rinse well, shampoo, and condition.
- Style as desired.
Keratin Complex’s Signature Red Color Technique can be found online at www.keratincomplex.com or at your local independent distributor.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.