China Glaze professional nail care has unveiled a new look for ChinaGlaze.com. Responsive to mobile and developed with social traffic in mind, the new site demonstrates the extensive colour selection China Glaze has to offer. The revamped site boasts a fashion-forward look and easy navigation, and is designed to promote products while building a community of colour enthusiasts through linking content, personalization, trends and inspiration.
“Colour exploration was the basis for the creative development of the new site,” said Kristen Spaun, Director of Digital Marketing at China Glaze’s parent company, American International Industries. “With the expansive colour palette China Glaze has to offer, the colour possibilities are endless. The China Glaze® girl polishes her nails as an expression of how she feels or wants to feel; we wanted to bring that colour, passion and creativity into the site for our users to express themselves and inspire each other.”
Highlights of the new website include:
• Seeking Colour – We are surrounded by beautiful colour every day. China Glaze captures those moments of colour inspiration in the Live in Colour: Colour Quest section. From fashion and beauty to travel and lifestyle, and everything in between, users can browse by a specific colour shade or theme to spark inspiration. They can also upload their own colourful visuals and favorite nail art looks to add to the gallery.
• On Trend: Visit the Trending section to view a live feed of trending content connected to China Glaze’s Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter feeds – all pulled together in one place for easy navigation.
• Nail Artist – Click through the What’s Hot section to get the latest nail art trends. Each design features step-by-step tutorials to easily recreate looks such as Half Moon, Polka Dots and Galaxy nails. Designs are sorted by Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced skill set, and feature suggested shades to replicate the look.
• Beauty Beholder – Consumers can create a user account with the option to use their Facebook account login credentials to save their favorite China Glaze® shades and collection, create a wish list of shades and an inventory list of shades they already own.
• Virtual Manicurist – In the Try On: Colour Studio, consumers can virtually try on any China Glaze® shade, customizing the skin tone, nail length and nail shape to match their own hand, and save desired shades to their user account for easy reference.
• Responsive Layout – No matter the device, the new ChinaGlaze.com design optimizes and delivers the website in the best way possible.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.