CoCre8 founders and award-wining hairdressers, Christopher Dove and John. C Simpson, have just released a video showcasing their newly launched Professional Wand Styling Kit.
More about the CoCre8 Styling Tools:
The heating system or “heat sync” of the CoCre8 Styling Tools uses a ceramic core surrounded by a titanium and tourmaline combination of precious metals, which deliver even heat throughout the device, allowing styles to be consistent throughout the entire styling process.
The even delivery of heat, used in conjunction with negative ions, will cause proteins within the hair shaft to shift from its original form and create a new bond between the protein chains. This will be re-establish evenly through the hair shaft and work to seal the hair’s cuticle into its newly designed state.
The “heat sync” is a form of passive heat with an ion sync that is used to control the temperature of the ceramic core resistor device by distributing the heat and ions evenly throughout the hairstyling device.
Features and Benefits:
- Titanium and Tourmaline Fusion = Non Stick Barrel
- Ceramic Inner Core = Even Heat Distribution from end to end of Barrel
- Tri-Level Heat Distribution
- Heat Resistent Safety Glove
- Dual Voltage/Internationally Compatible
- Non Slip Inter Lock System = 6 Interchangeable Irons