In this course by GKhair Professional, you’ll learn how to create a vivacious redhead with an isolated lightened piece for a pop of personality.
Follow along in the video to see how you can re-create this hair color transformation using Juvexin Cream Color. See how they executed this colormelt while preventing the cuticles from getting damaged.
GET THE LOOK:
- Divide Hair for color placement.
- Prelightening: Isolate one section in the front to lighten with Juvexin Lightening Cream + 20 Volume Developer + 10% Shield Additive
- Roots Formula: Juvexin Cream Color 6.4 + 20 Vol Developer and 10% Shield Additive
- Front Right Formula: Juvexin Cream Color 7.4 + Copper Mixtone + 20 Volume Developer
- Side Ends Formula: Juvexin Cream Color 8.43 + Yellow Mixtone + 20 Volume Developer
- Rinse the pre-lightened area and apply Juvexin Cream Color 9.3 + a drop of copper + 10 Volume Developer.
- Process for 15 minutes.
- Wash with Juvexin Shield Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Blow dry the hair and style as desired.
For more information and to get certified with GKhair, visit the GKhair Education Portal available on edu.tibolli.net.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.