Lead Hair Stylist Rodney Cutler showcased "granny punk bangs" on models at PH5's Fall/Winter 2018 show.
- Prep hair with Cutler Specialist Protectant Spray and Cutler Volumizing Spray and blow dry straight
- Separate hair at front into a triangle section, as if creating artificial bangs
- With a 1/4 to 1/2 inch curling iron, bring hair into a single roll by twisting hair within itself to create “granny punk bang”
- The remaining hair should be sleek and tucked behind the ears
- Set and finish hair with Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Hairspray