Kristin Cavallari's entire look for the 2018 Academy Awards seemed straight out of a fairy tale.
“Kristin and I wanted to complement her dress by making the hair soft and pretty," celebrity hairstylist Riawna Capri says. "A princess vibe with a little spice.”
Here are the Steps:
- Nourish and protect hair with Biolage R.A.W. Color Care Shampoo, Biolage R.A.W. Color Care Conditioner
- On damp hair, apply Biolage R.A.W. Heat Styling Primer for heat protection. Blow dry hair
- Prep hair with Biolage R.A.W. Frizz Control Styling Spray along with Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray for a smooth but separated defined style
- Use Biolage Bodifying Styling Jelly to add more volume and texture at the root
- Pull section of hair back while spraying Biolage R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray and pin in place for separation with small clips to set hair for a “Mohawk” updo
- Pull sides beneath the Mohawk to the back of head; make a knot and pin in place
- Make a small bun at the nape of the neck; take hair from middle section knot and wrap around bottom bun
- Ensure the remaining hair from the Mohawk lays softly twisted around side of bun
- Leave small pieces of hair that fall out of bun down for added softness
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.