This technique from Alfaparf Milano showcases a cascade of ruby and copper that glistens with specks of gold.
Starting base: Dark blonde
Formula 1: Equipment Supermeches+ mixed with THS Bond Rebuilder and Oxid’o 20 volume in a 1:2 ratio.
Formula 2: 7.01 Evolution of the Color³ mixed with Oxid’o 20 volume in a 1:1.5 ratio
Formula 3: 7.34 Evolution of the Color³ + 7.66I Evolution of the Color³ mixed with Oxid’o 20 volume in a 1:1.5 ratio.
Formula 4: 9.3 Color Wear + .3 Pigments with 5-volume Activator in a 1:2 ratio
Formula 5: 8.44 Color Wear with 5-volume Activator in a 1:2 ratio
Formula 6: Orange Revolution Pastel
1. Divide hair into four sections by parting from the front hairline to the nape, and from ear to ear across the top of the head.
2. Starting at the right back section, isolate horizontal sub-sections spaced ½-inch apart. Gently clip and lift each section to create a natural micro section. Apply Formula 1 on the micro-section 2 inches from the base. Isolate with foil. Continue on all sections.
3. Apply Formula 2 from the base down 2 inches.
4. Apply Formula 3 on lengths and ends of the non-isolated sections.
5. Process, shampoo and towel dry. Apply Formulas 4, 5 and 6 on wide rectangular sections alternating throughout the head.