Give your clients' lashes a royal makeover.
Beginning July 1, Novalash is planning to deliver all your clients' needs first class with new London Volume Lashes.
These new eyelash extensions are designed to give a dense yet fluffy lash line while adding volume and a wispier, more textured look. With an efficient process that doesn't cause stress to the natural lashes, NovaLash says these lashes will last a record four to five weeks between appointments.
“The NovaLash London Volume technique allows a maximum amount of multiple lengths of lash extensions to be applied at one time with Camilla Lashes," Global Master Trainer, Zachary Falb says. "Stylists can now get a .03 lash fan with up to 15 extensions on one natural lash, safely! Clients leave with full, feathered, naturally-textured lashes."
The two stars of the show are the Royal Platinum Bond adhesive, which creates a fast drying, permanent bond, and London Volume’s STARlite Forceps, which allow more lashes to be applied with bigger fans.
With the newest adhesive to the Platinum Bond series, Royal Platinum Bond adhesive safely cures with water and air, resulting in waterproof and oil-proof massive lashes.
“Royal Platinum Bond is NovaLash’s thinnest, fastest drying adhesive in the Platinum Bond series," says Justine Ivaldi, NovaLash Brand Ambassador. "This cuts out time spent on the separation step because the adhesive cures so quickly, so I can continue to apply more lashes to my clients giving them that extra volume they want. London Volume allows clients to only need to fill their lashes every 4-5 weeks. Allowing lash artists to take more clients!”
Do you have a current cosmetology or esthetics license? Are you NovaLash American Volume certified or do you have a Volume certification from an approved company? Visit NovaLash.com to find out more about online London Volume training!
Benefits of London Volume:
- Elongated taper tips
- Create up to 15D lightweight fans
- Retains shape when wet
- Provides density and darkness and fullness to the lash line
- Available in multiple lengths for a customized look
- Easy to remove from base of adhesive strip
- Can be incorporated with American Volume and novaMINX sets
Benefits of STARlite Forceps:
- Made of stainless steel to reduce rusting and eroding
- Textured tip is resilient to lash industry standard sterilization and sanitization
- Light pressure closing can help reduce hand strain
- Benefits of Royal Platinum Bond adhesive:
- Cures in three to six seconds depending on humidity levels
- Shelf life of up to six months from date of manufacture
- Low fumes emitted for increased client comfort
- Lower viscosity means less adhesive can be used to achieve thick and full lashes
Benefits of London Volume autoFan mix camellias:
- Three different lengths per row
- Available in c and D-curl in .03, .05 and .07 diameters
- 12 rows per box
- Each fan contains multiple lengths to reduce application time
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.