"The dress was all the show," Capri says. "We wanted a hairstyle that didn’t overpower, yet had its own polished style."
"S Pony" How-To:
- First prep the hair with In Common’s Magic Myst.
- Start with a clean part and blow dry around the face, slick down in the front and set with creaseless clips to get it flat and tight.
- Next blow dry the hair with a sleek yet bouncy bend on the end. Use a ceramic brush to heat the hair to shape it in place from the get go.
- Using wax, hairspray and a boar bristle comb, slick back into a ponytail. Make sure it’s locked in and the placement of the ponytail is flattering.
- Taking a 1 ¼ inch curling iron to define the S shape in the ponytail.
- Spray and seal to perfection!