Katy Perry's Glamorous 1960s Style
Franco Gobbi, Katy Perry's stylist, worked with Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Volume Up to achieve glamorous height and hold for the 2016 Golden Globes in January.
STEPS TO SUPERSTAR STYLE:
- Spritz the OSiS+ Volume Up on the ends.
- Use a curling iron for for setting the volume.
- Brush the hair and top with the OSiS+ Sparkler and OSiS+ Elastic hair spray, mixed in your hand and then through the hair to create a natural texture.
- Back comb the crown of the hair and sprinkle on OSiS+ Dust It to have a solid base for the volume of the back and crown.
- Lastly, top with the BC Color Freeze Gloss Serum to add shine and separate the texture.
- You end up with this gorgeous 1960's look with a modern twist.
Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Volume Up and other products used are available at Ulta.com, LoxaBeauty.com and available salons.