NYFW Spring/Summer 2018: Redken at Victoria Beckham
Redken Global Creative Director Guido Palau prepped the models’ hair the night before by having each of the models take home Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Micellar Shampoo and Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner to set the foundation of the look with clean, soft, and light hair.
Palau applied Redken Wind Blown 05 afterward to add a bit of texture. To really polish off the look, Palau used his favorite Tangle Teezer.
Get the look:
- Prep hair the night before by washing with Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Micellar Shampoo and Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Conditioner.
- In the morning, finger- comb your hair at the top to get a loose, natural part.
- Pick up 1-inch sections on either side of the crown of your face and pull toward the back.
- Tie hair in a vertical loop by pulling hair halfway through the elastic.
- If needed, use a 1-inch curling iron throughout the lengths for added texture, including the bottom layers. If your hair is straight, spritz a bit of Redken Wind Blown 05 throughout your length for added texture.
- Use your fingers to loosen curls to create soft bends in the hair.