Paul DiGrigoli Debuts Paul Joseph Professional Hair Care Line
DiGrigoli is the son of a barber and began his own career as a stylist in the 1980s. By 1986, DiGrigoli opened his first salon of many, most recently DiGrigoli Salon, in 1994. In 2002, DiGrigoli School of Cosmetology was opened; a nationally accredited institution and 6-year award winner for Excellence in Education by MODERN SALON.Photo 1 of 2
The hair care industry has welcome a new addition to its family: Paul Joseph Professional. The brand was created by Paul DiGrigoli, owner of DiGrigoli Salon (a member of Intercoiffure America/Canada,) DiGrigoli School of Cosmetology and DiGrigoli Seminars in West Springfield.
DiGrigoli has spent the past 10 years researching, developing, testing, and refining each product. The current line-up consists of seven products: three shampoos, two conditioners, one leave-in treatment, and one quick blow-dry spray. In addition to ensuring peak performance, DiGrigoli incorporated cutting-edge, natural extracts and oils such as quinoa, sunflower seeds, and brown seaweed.
- Stacked Volumizing Shampoo: This shampoo uses hydrolyzed vegetable protein to deliver optimal anti-breakage benefits. Due to its chemical composition, this protein is able to penetrate the hair cortex to build strength and provide film-forming effects to increase volume and protect the hair.
- Stacked Volumizing Conditioner: This conditioner contains brown seaweed extract to rehydrate, restore and revitalize damaged hair.
- Lock it in Color-Protecting Shampoo: Featuring a patented liquid technology designed to enrich hair color by increasing shine, vibrancy and softness, this shampoo also includes a UV absorber to protect hair from UVA and UVB rays.
- Lock it in Color-Protecting Conditioner: Hydrolyzed vegtable protein and keratin work together in this conditioner to increase hair health by acting on tensile properties, bending modulus and cuticle abrasion. By rebuilding the cuticle from within, the result is flexible and hydrated strands.
- Real Clear Clarifying Shampoo: To be used by clients once a week or prior to a chemical service, this shampoo is formulated to remove buildup without over-drying the hair. It contains LustreX, an ingredient designed to reduce the effects of humidity and provide manageability over frizz.
- Upgrade Quick Blow Dry Spray: Reduce drying time by 30% with this spray. It contains a blend of sugar cane, lemon zest extract and a mix of alpha hydroxy acids.
- Intensity Leave-In Treatment: By utilizing sunflower seed extract, this leave-in treatment offers 11 benefits, including: seal in color, smooth frizz, repair damage, prevent split ends, moisturize dry hair, strengthen fragile hair, help prevent flat iron damage, help prevent UVA/UVB and chlorine damage, add shine/softness/silkiness, protect hair during blow drying and improve texture/manageability.