Textured hair is one of the fastest growing categories in the hair space today. The reigning Miss America, the models on the NYFW catwalks, Michelle Obama’s Essence cover shot all offer up examples of women embracing their natural hair. What used to be discussed within tiny curl communities is now a national conversation—and a topic salon owners and stylists must understand in order to satisfy their clients. Textured hair is a category that’s evolving rapidly, and it presents opportunities for stylists to develop expertise, expand their businesses and serve all clients completely and professionally.
During this on-demand webinar, MODERN SALON West Coast Beauty & Special Markets Editor Anne Moratto will lead a discussion with texture experts LaDonna Dryer and Paula Peralta to explore this exciting and growing beauty segment.
- Opportunities of becoming a curly hair specialist in your market
- How to assess the competition and examine the potential of providing textured hair services and products
- The education and training needed to satisfy texture clients
- The products required to serve this clientele
- The best ways to market and promote your curl-loving skills
Click here to view now.