Pati Rodriguez—stylist at Lozania Studio in Milwaukee, Matrix bilingual educator, and member of the MODERN SALON 100 class of 2021—has a message: Embrace your grays!
“Going gray oftentimes is seen as a bad thing, but there’s such a thing as graying beautifully,” Rodridguez says. “With the right technique, good at-home care and a bomb hairdresser, it can totally be done.”
- Pre-lightened used Matrix Lightmaster *30vol.⠀
- Base color: Matrix SoColor Sync 8N + 7AA * 10vol.⠀
- Toner: SoColor Sync Sheer Steel * 10vol.⠀
- Process 20-25 minutes.
- Paint highlights to create a natural blend and soft grow-out to already-existing grays.
- Switch up your highlight application method and pattern to create a more realistic, natural gray hair effect.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.