Lady Gaga has returned to the stage for her Chromatica Ball tour, and her performance, fashion, and makeup looks were nothing short of magic. Her long-time makeup-artist and global artistry director of Haus Labs, Sarah Tanno, used Haus Labs by Lady Gaga to create an edgy glam look that encapsulates everything Gaga — from the graphic liner, signature bleached brows, down to the bold red lip.
Lady Gaga wore the new Atomic Shake Lip Lacquer in “Ruby Shine”at the launch of Haus Labs by Lady Gaga. After two years in the making, the transfer-proof lip lacquer includes the following features:
- Lips stay glossy all day — no reapplying necessary.
- Ultra-fluid high pigment formula.
- Created to be clean without compromise on skincare benefits —
- Marine Algae: Helps smooth and nourish the lips to enhance natural lip volume.
- Shine Boost: Shiny polymers create a shield for transfer-proof, high shine color.
- Flexible Firm Forming Polymers: Delivers a weightless feel.
This new launch will be available in four bold shades.
GET THE LOOK
- Use Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Optic Intensity Eco Liner in “Black Onyx Matte” (HausLabs.com, $22) to sketch out a hollow, rounded, huge, cut crease winged eye.
- Next, use Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Hy-Power Pigment Paint in “Black Onyx” (HausLabs.com, $24) with a fine tip eyeliner brush to sharpen the lash line top and bottom.
- Then take Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Optic Intensity Eco Liner in “White Onyx Matte” (HausLabs.com, $22) on the waterline and extend it to open the eyes.
- Apply Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Bio-Radiant Gel-Powder Highlighter in “Moonstone” (HausLabs.com, $40) on the center of the eyelids and cheekbones.
- Finish by contouring the face with Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Power Sculpt Velvet Bronzer (HausLabs.com, $38).
Haus Labs by Lady Gaga Atomic Shake Lip Lacquer
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.