Tiffany Burnett (@tiffanylbhair) of AJF Salon, Sacramento, California, says her first time client was looking for something more than a bleach and tone.
Here she shares the steps for this correction using all Schwarzkopf color:
Step 1: Apply root color 1 inch out using base: 6-46+6-12 with 10 volume then tone mids/ends with 9-1+8-11 1to2 with 10 volume.
Step 2: Process for 30 minutes and rinse. Dry the hair.
Step 3: Apply a combination of baby lights and hair painting using the following foil placement:
- Left and right sides of the head were diagonal back.
- Four foil sections in the mohawk area.
- Nape area was hair painting moving up the head, once I hit the crown section I created a upside down triangle and continued with baby lights.
- Shadow root the new baby lights with 7-1 with 10 volume.
- Tone the mids and ends with 9,5.22+0-11 with 10 volume. Process for 15 minutes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.